Thursday, September 11, 2008

Failure to launch

Okay, I get it. It takes a little while to get the job I want. Yes, countless interviews (if not too much) with companies that I'm not really looking forward to working with. Now, I'm at the point of pseudo-desperation. Any flow of income is better than no income. A paycheck at the end of the month is much welcomed (especially now). Mind you, I'm not going to sell my soul, my right hand (or leg for that matter), or my degree (expensive in receiving it) for any job. I just need a salary-based employment. Not asking for much. I'll work. For money (and food, a car, vacation--wait, getting off topic here). Point is, are the companies hiring only sales companies? And why do I have to freakin' get certified for something I've done for over 4 years (science lab experience)? I mean, c'mon! (Ok, enough with the venting, I know). Good news, I might have a chance to surprise a friend this weekend (very exciting!!!) and even relax at the same time. So looking forward to it. My app for med school has been processed. Things are picking up (slowly, but picking up nonetheless). Better news, next time, I promise. Right it just seems like I'm rambling. Ok, random (before I leave), the other night I dreamt that I was in England. Visiting and touring London. I saw the Big Ben and this beautiful cathedral...my mom and aunt were there...weird. Never been but I dreamt of it. Maybe I'm going there soon...hmmmm. Until next time, compadres! Hasta luego (dang it, wrong language!). I mean, g'day all. Until the next tea party. :-).

No comments: