Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dream within a dream

This is an attempt to re-ignite the writer's fire in my heart.

Take one:

Mom and I spoke today and it was for a good while. She told me stories as she relayed her fears to me. It's interesting how much closer we've gotten over the years...after the many nights of wondering if my mom and I were from the same Creator...but then again, once love changes a heart, it's amazing what that heart can do.

Take two:

It's past 1 am and I'm still up, still trying to figure out this life thing. Not life but me. I want a puppy. Maybe a lab or not. I'll start off with getting teddy bears. I know, there's no real connection...but I need something to hold and although I want something to wiggle and bark and pee on my bed (not really looking forward for that) but I'll settle for something I can hold on to as I sleep (yes, I like sleeping with teddy bears...I'm a kid at heart; deal with it).

Take three:

Saturday night and I'm stuck cleaning my room, the kitchen and my hair. I'm feeling lazy and tired but I push myself to clean, wash, clean. My lips are drier than normal and my twins are well, they're coming out again. I just ate a king size bar of butterfingers. I don't like peanuts or its family...

I slept and dreamt that something was being written. Something deep, inspiring, uplifting but this isn't it. Nothing uplifting or life-changing. Just random thoughts that think they belong together. And they don't. They don't even belong here.

No comments: